New houses & house extensions guide

Building a new house or extending your existing house will require development approval from Council. Development approval comprises both Provisional Development Consent (planning consent) and Provisional Building Rules Consent (building consent). The application may be made for either consent together or separately.

For more details please view the 'A Guide for New Houses & House Extensions' leaflet.

A Guide for New Houses & House Extensions(22 kb)