Minor Domestic Structures guidelines

Building a carport, verandah or garage will require development approval from Council. With certain expectations development approval comprises of both Development Plan Consent (planning consent) and Building Rules Consent (building consent). The application may be made for planning consent first, with building rules consent sought separately.

For more details please view the 'A Guide for Minor Domestic Structures' leaflet.

A Guide for Minor Domestic Structures 2013