Welcome to the South Australian Tenders & Contracts website. The site provides easy-to-use access to all publicly available bidding opportunities within the South Australian Government. Electronic submissions can be made using the Electronic Lodgement Service. You can also view the details of all South Australian Government-awarded contracts for goods, services and works.
CCW041135 Supply & Install Air Conditioning & Ventilation Units to Gymnasiums at Whyalla Leisure Centre
THE CORPORATION OF THE CITY OF WHYALLA (the Council) invites tenders from Tenderers for the Supply and Installation of Air Conditioning and Air Ventilation at the Whyalla Leisure Centre Gymnasiums (the Services). The Council will enter into a Contract for Services with the successful Tenderer.
Services to be provided in the following areas:
· Supply/Install 3 x Evaporative air conditioning units and ducting to Gymnasium A;
· Supply/Install 1 x Evaporative air conditioning unit and ducting to Gymnasium B;
· Supply/Install 1 x Reverse Cycle Split system air conditioning unit to Location C;
· Supply/Install 3 x Air Relief units to Gymnasium A;
· Supply/Install 1 x Air relief unit to Gymnasium B;
Council aims to deliver this project as specified in an effiecient manner with as minimum disruption as possible to Leisure Centre users and the community as general.
Council is looking for a contractor to complete the works who has the relevant experience to deliver a high quality product in a safe manner which represents good value for money for the community of Whyalla.
Requests for quotes
No items available to list.